— 或者 —
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.
· QSFP-DD MSA compliant
· 8 parallel lanes on 850nm center wavelength
· Compliant to IEEE 802.3bs Specification
· Up to 100m transmission on multi-mode fiber (MMF) OM3 with FEC
· Operating case temperature: 0 to 70oC
· 8×53.125Gb/s electrical interface (400GAUI-8)
· Data Rate 53.125Gbps (PAM4) per channel.
· Maximum power consumption 12W
· MPO-16 connector
· RoHS compliant
· Data Center Interconnect
· 400G Ethernet
· Infiniband interconnects
· Enterprise networking
Hot-pluggable QSFP-DD form factor
Compliant with QSFP-DD MSA standard
Compliant with IEEE 802.3bs 400GBASE-FR8 standard
8 channels full-duplex transceiver module
Supports 400Gb/s aggregate bit rate
8 channels LWDM EML transmitter
8 channels PIN ROSA
Internal CDR circuits on both receiver and transmitter channels
Supports CDR bypass
12W maximum power dissipation
Maximum link length of 2km on SMF
Duplex LC receptacles
Operating case temperature range: 0 to 70°C
Single 3.3V power supply
RoHS-6 compliant (lead free)
1. 100% new materials for production, the chips are purchased from international firms such as Maxim, CY,Mitsubishi etc.
2. High quality products with ISO9001, RoHS, FCC, CE Certificates.
3. Multiple detection: Raw materials detection, three rounds of testing for the optical and electrical properties, 24 hours aging test, compatibility testing on switches before delivery.
1. Several production lines for producing different products at the same time.
(1X9, SFF, GBIC, XENPAK, X2, XFP, SFP, SFP+, QSFP, QSFP+, CSFP, PON SFP)
2. Perfect and wide compatibility. 3.Big capability of manufacture for 40,000~100,000 pieces of fiber optical module per month.
QSFP-DD optical module, QSFP-DD optical fiber module, QSFP-DD 200G optical module, QSFP-DD 200G optical fiber module, QSFP-DD 400G optical module, QSFP-DD 400G optical fiber module; currently QSFP28 optical module has four electrical channels. Each channel operates at 10Gbps or 25Gbps and supports 40G and 100G Ethernet applications. The newly formed QSFP-DD team plans to increase the number of channels to eight, with up to 25 Gbps per channel through NRZ modulation or up to 50 Gbps per channel through PAM4 modulation, supporting 200 Gbps or 400 Gbps optical transmission