— 或者 —
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.
1. 100% new materials for production, the chips are purchased from international firms such as Maxim, CY,Mitsubishi etc.
2. High quality products with ISO9001, RoHS, FCC, CE Certificates.
3. Multiple detection: Raw materials detection, three rounds of testing for the optical and electrical properties, 24 hours aging test, compatibility testing on switches before delivery.
1. Several production lines for producing different products at the same time.
(1X9, SFF, GBIC, XENPAK, X2, XFP, SFP, SFP+, QSFP, QSFP+, CSFP, PON SFP)
2. Perfect and wide compatibility. 3.Big capability of manufacture for 40,000~100,000 pieces of fiber optical module per month.
Form Factor: CFP2
Finisar’s FTLC3322x3NL CFP2 Analog Coherent Optics (ACO) transceiver module is designed to support high density line card applications with the coherent Digital Signal Processor (DSP) on the host board. The Class 2 FTLC3322U3NL module with a linear RF interface can support spectral shaping as well as multiple modulation formats to achieve optimized balancing of transmission reach and data rate requirements. The module can be tuned across the full C-band, with optional Flexgrid® support. The FTLC3322U3NL transceiver conforms to the OIF-CFP2-ACO-01.0 implementation agreement. The optical transceiver is RoHS compliant as described in Finisar Application Note AN-2038.
Hot pluggable industry standard CFP2 form factor
Conforms with OIF-CFP2-ACO-01.0 implementation agreement, Class 1 or 2
Class 2 module supports spectral shaping and multiple modulation formats:
Full C-band tunable Tx and Rx, with optional Flexgrid® support
Power dissipation <13.0W
MDIO management interface
Commercial case temperature range: 0°C to 70°C
Regional 100G DWDM coherent transmission (DP-QPSK)
Metro 200G DP-16QAM coherent transmission (DP-16QAM modulation)
Data Center interconnect
Connector: LC duplex